10 Most Insane Motorcycles In The World
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/gYLyzW
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to history, the first combustion engine motorcycle was created in 1885. Since then the motorcycle has come a long way. Some bikes are manufactured after years of design and testing, while some custom bike builders can put together dream machines in only a month.
We thought we would take a look to see what we could find in the extreme department. We found monsters with tons of horsepower, and some bikes that are beyond imagination. So sit back and relax as we show you 10 Most Insane Motorcycles.
1. Kawasaki 1000 Ninja H2R – If you want to talk about insane motorcycles, then the Kawasaki 1000 Ninja H2R should be part of the discussion. Built and designed by Kawasaki Heavy Industries. The track-only variant is called ‘Ninja H2R’ and produces a heart-stopping 310 horsepower, and 326 horsepower with ram air. Power comes from a 998-cc inline four-cylinder engine cradled in a steel trellis frame.
2. Custom Bad Guys Chopper – You might be familiar with Orange County Choppers as they had a popular series on TLC. They custom design and build some of the most wicked choppers on the planet. One that really stands out is the Custom Bad Guys Chopper.
3. Lazareth LM847 – This custom machine was built by Ludovic Lazareth and his company Lazareth Motoring. This bike is literally built around a 4.7L Maserati 32 valve V8 engine that cranks out 470 horsepower. The bike itself weighs 900lbs with most of that being engine of course.
4. Ducati 1299 Superleggara – This bike is one of the most powerful twin cylinder bikes that Ducati has ever produced. The powerful 215 horsepower twin cylinder engine only needs to push a mere 368 lbs. You heard that right. Claimed dry weight is 339.5 pounds, and curb weight at 364 pounds with the 4.5-gallon aluminum fuel tank three-quarters full.
5. The Hydrostatic Twin-turbo Diesel Powered AWD (All Wheel Drive) Motorcycle – Sam Turner got his first motorcycle at the age of 8, and by the age of 12, Sam’s father had taught him how to weld, and he’s been building things ever since. Sam is now a diesel technician, and his love for motorcycles combined with knowledge of diesel systems helped him build a one of a kind 840 cc Yanmar direct injection diesel V-twin motorcycle.
6. Harley Davidson Night Rod Special V-Rod GEO – No motorcycle list would be complete without a Harley Davidson. And if you are going to include one, it should certainly be a Night Rod. This Harley Davidson Night Rod Special was taken and further customized by Bad Boy Customs in Germany, who added a list of aftermarket accessories and custom parts.
7. Confederate Motorcycles P51 Combat Motorcycle – This motorcycle has probably the strangest look and design of any motorcycle on the market. It is designed and built by the company Confederate Motorcycles.
8. Ballistic Cycles 30″ Hubless Wheel, Twin Turbo Harley Bagger – Ballistic Cycles went all out when they built this custom Harley Davidson Bagger. For those that aren’t familiar with this term, a bagger is like a full dress or touring bike. And even though this doesn’t have any saddle bags on it, it does sport a Twin Turbo Liquid Cooled Engine with a full aluminum body.
9. The BMW K75 Alpha Bullet Bike – What do you get when you cross the ideas of a high-tech industrial designer from Istanbul, and a motorcycle builder from Utah? You get an insane looking motorcycle that is a land speed racer, complete with a front body design that resembles a great white shark, which was Mark’s idea. Designer Mehmet Doruk Erdem and builder Mark Atkinson have joined forces to bring to life the BMW K75 Alpha Bullet Bike.
10. The Boss Hoss Motorcycles 502 BIG BLOCK 8200cc is a motorcycle frame stuffed with a big block Chevy engine. Yes, you heard that right. Sitting in the middle of this frame is a liquid cooled 502 Cubic Inch engine that delivers 502 Horsepower, and 567-foot pound of torque.